What exactly are the benefits of receiving therapeutic massage treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Assist in alleviating low-back and neck pain while improving range of motion
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the healthy condition of the body’s largest organ-the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
Therapeutic vs. Relaxation Massage
Therapeutic massage sessions may include a large relaxation element to it, but advanced techniques are likely to be used for pain and chronic health issues. A therapeutic or clinical massage practitioner could see a client very frequently for the first few weeks or months. This might include half hour massages once a week, or weekly hour massages for a couple of months. Advanced techniques such as deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy may be used in this setting. All this right here in Denton.
A relaxation massage is a session using classic Swedish massage techniques. The massage therapist will use light to medium pressure, depending on the client’s preference, and the intent of the session is to help the client relax. This can also be for a half hour or hour regularly or on a special occasion.
Affordable Chiropractic Massage Membership is our most cost effective program. Regular massage care can help you live a more productive, more balanced life. With regular care, massage can help your body maintain itself and you need never have problems.
Our low priced membership offers ongoing massage without the limits or restrictions of care dictated by insurance. Our prices are lower than your insurance co-pays. See what regular massage can do for you. All sessions are 60 minute table massages
Its simple, here is how it works:
- No Enrollment Fees
- $90 per month for 2- 60 minute Sessions
- $120 per month for 3- Sessions
- Valid at all three locations, open 6 days a week.
Includes purchased massage sessions per month per person, add-ons not included. Additional massage sessions within the month billed at $50 per 60 minute session. That’s it! Cancel anytime!
*Appointment scheduler allows for some time flexibility. However, we endeavor to have sessions start and end on the hour and on the 30 minute. A 60 minute appointment is generally 4 min on/off table and 50-52 minutes of massage, the industry standard.